I had Google reply to me telling me some crap about how the comments
probably violated comment posting rules.  I can assure everyone that
the comments where short, sweet and definitely clean.

I've also had a few buyers manually contact me and ask what is going
on.  Even a zealous buyer saying, "This is so awesome I want to give 5
star rating and help promote your app but none of my colleges can see
my comments, what gives?"

So clearly this is hurting sales and clearly Google isn't going to
help.  My app shows up on the market place with 0 comments, 0 rating,
0 reviews.  How nice is that.

I also no longer believe this is some market problem.  I think it is a
simple bug that effects some apps.

Talk with some avid Android Markets buyers and you will find out that
the Android Market is almost 100% comment/rating driven since there
are so many apps.