On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:43 PM, billt....@gmail.com <billt....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> If I create it as Android Project and Select "Create project from
> existing source", it won't proceed further because the
> AndroidManifest.xml doesn't exist in the top path of the source (The
> "Finish" button keeps disabled). Where can I copy it from?

It's not clear what you're trying to achieve.
The Android Project Wizard > create from source is meant to "import"
an existing Android source code into Eclipse. If you don't have an
AndroidManifest.xml, your existing source code is probably not for
Android, is it?

Would you be, by any chance, trying to create an android project based
on a Java library? In this case you'd want to create a new empty
Android project and then import your existing source code into it.

Feel free to elaborate and what you're trying to achieve.

R/