Hey ya'll,
 I'am trying to figure out how to create a link to my market app
WITHOUT showing other related apps. So if this is my link
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.Smoothdrive  there will be
like 10-15 other apps displayed on the left side. Now, some of you can
ask me - why this is a problem? The answer is very simple - when I
post this link to Facebook to share, Facebook will parse the link and
extract images to show right next to the post. If there are other
related apps displayed - there is not guarantee that the picture from
my app will show up next to the link. So far - I've mostly seen
pictures from related apps showing up.

Thanks fellas!