I've been a member of linuxquestions.org for a few years, and they've
just spun off another forum for Android.  It covers all aspects
(hardware, apps, etc.) and includes a development forum as well.

I'm not trying to take away from what is here, but I'm all for
multiple sources.  There is a magnificent amount of quality
information here on the Google forum!

If you like to answer questions, try it out.  If it's half as
successful as linuxquestions.org, it may provide some good discussion
on development and other aspects of the platform and devices.

www.androidquestions.org

-ben