On Friday, June 3, 2011 10:57:40 AM UTC-4, khaled anaqwa wrote:

> transfer data from Flash Memory is it already supported ?
> if yes , could you help me or give me head-notes to start

No, it is not supported.

However there exists underlying capability to provide support by writing a
lot of software yourself, using one of the methods previously posted.

Or you can simply use a PC to drag files from one device to the other
manually.

Just repeating your question her and on stack overflow is not going to have
magic results.  You are going to have to do some work yourself to make this
happen.