I am running Android 2.3.3 on my Droid X and I have noticed that whenever I
input text it would keep going whenever I input text without adjusting the
screen/page to see the text below.

For example, I have an App on here called Slide notes. Whenever I enter
text, and hit enter, the blinking cursor or line goes down but under the
keyboard to the point where I cannot see what I am typing. This applies to
the standard and swype keyboard as well, and happens in all applications.

Any help would be a appreciated.