I thought it was the AdapterView and the fact that my ViewAnimator
inside doesn't have a father.

But it wasn't.

I've extended a ViewGroup this time and tried to bind the OnDraw
method to my internal ViewAnimator (as the first post), but in vain.
Animation are still not drawn even if view are correctly displayed.

BTW, I'm targeting Android 2.1-update.

Bye.