Yes, it has android market preinstalled. It also has google maps, youtube,
gmail apps preinstalled.
The package box it was sold in has android logo on every side.

I accidentally skimmed through "Android 2.2 Compatibility Definition" today
and found out that each compatible device should provide GPS receiver - this
device does not have one. I installed
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.chartcross.gpstest&feature=search_result
that
works correctly on my Nexus-One but fails on go-clever s73 tab with
force-close, message from logcat says:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: provider=gps
E/AndroidRuntime( 2657): at
android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1251)

I guess we are reaching conclusion that this device is not android
compatible device which brings a few important questions:
- How an ordinary user can make sure that a device she/he is going to buy is
actually 'android compatible device'? Is it some kind of android logo on
package box or some specific textual declaration from manufacturer? So far I
thought that presence of android market is enough as one of its
prerequisites is to pass CCD compatibility tests.
- As this device contains android market but fails to implement android API
it will inevitably cause many of its users to rate low many applications
that won't work correctly on such devices. How is google protecting
developers/users from such situations?

thanks
marcin