hi there,

Sure.. I'm still cleaning up and fixing an issue with the landscape devices.
Here's where I am right now - landscape seems to work like it used to with
TYPE_ORIENTATION.

    public void onSensorChanged( SensorEvent event )
    {
        switch( event.sensor.getType() )
        {
            case Sensor.TYPE_ACCELEROMETER:
                gravity = event.values.clone();// TODO -  optimize
                boolean b = SensorManager.getRotationMatrix( R, null,
gravity, geomagnetic );
                if( b )
                {
                    switch( rotation )
                    {
                        case Surface.ROTATION_0://TODO
                        case Surface.ROTATION_180:
                            SensorManager.remapCoordinateSystem( R,
SensorManager.AXIS_MINUS_X, SensorManager.AXIS_Y, outR );
                            break;
                        case Surface.ROTATION_90://TODO
                        case Surface.ROTATION_270:
                            // TODO
                            break;
                    }
                    SensorManager.getOrientation( outR, values );
                    pitch = (float) Math.toDegrees( values[1] );
                }
                break;
            case Sensor.TYPE_MAGNETIC_FIELD:
                geomagnetic = event.values.clone();