This is too big a topic for one post. Have you looked at
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/testing/testing_android.html
and
http://www.netmite.com/android/mydroid/development/pdk/docs/instrumentation_framework.html?

You are more likely to be pleased with the response you get if you
study those first, and then ask more specific questions about how to
apply those principles to your specific example.

In the meantime, expect to need a separate Instrumentation class for
each process, and if you must communicate between them, well that gets
tricky, but it must be possible.