Yeah, also if this is for some sort of oversea dev firm.  Please leave the
development to competent American programmers and refuse the work if you are
unable to do it well.
It's bad enough that good jobs are going overseas, but the fact that it's
being done by incompetent programmers is even worse.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Fred Niggle <fred.nig...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Please put some effort into demonstrating your efforts, you cannot expect
> us to do your work for you.
>
> If you need a developer to complete your job I am available, my rates start
> at £35 ph (GBP).
>
> On 9 Jun 2011 23:35, "tamer hatoum" <tamer84hat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> thank you of you guys, acctually I have donwloaded the book and took a
> look on it, it have a lot on information, but i need a time to read it
> all , but I need a solution to my request ...
> regards..
>

> On Jun 9, 11:46 pm, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com> wrote:
> > Reto, in particular, has come ou...
>
> > http://blog.radioactiveyak.com/2011/05/my-attitude-towards-piracy-of-...
>

> > If you need free books, older editions of mine are available under a
> > Creative Commons license ...
>
> > <krismicin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I think the typical practice on this list is not to suggest gi...

> > Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)http://commonsware.com|
> http://github.com/commonsguyhttp://commonsware.com/blog|http://twitter.com/commonsguy
>

> > Android Training in Oslo:http://bit.ly/fjBo24

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24