My browser is based in webkit, which is distributed about in Nov, 2010。
I copy most of the plugin code from webkit in android2.3 source code.
Now, my browser can play flash normally.

The question is, that it crash when click flash's fullscreen button.

All of the plugin codes may be unchanged, and the biggest different
may be some java code or that my app is all in one thread.

In my log, after click fullscreen button, a PluginTimer is fired. The
fired function is registered by flash player using "scheduletimer".
Then in the fired function, it call NPN_UnscheduleTimer、
anp_requestFullScreen. But after call anp_requestFullScreen, it call
nothing and don't quit. Because it don't quit, my app can't handle any
message, and will be killed by ANR.

Because the fired function is in flash player, I have none usful
methods to handle it. I just guess that whether my some setting errors
cause the timer function don't quit.

expect that someone could give me some messages or suggestions,
thanks.