> I think with Google "Tags" app it only readd one Ndef message (one
> smart poster with url) - tbc
Even if it reads only one Ndef message, I could add several Ndef
records into this message, but if more than one record is contained in
the message, then the "Tags"-app does not recognize it.

My question was twofold:
a) do the nfc-forum specify something regarding multiple Ndef records
or messages?
b) how could that be simulated on the Google phone.

> NFC apostle don't yet let you specify url pattern in
> Need intent filter so you will have to parse out your own url from any
> ndefs found in your app after starting on tag.
that's the reason why I switched to mime.

Dominik