Hello Kostya,

Please help me if you have any idea where to decrypt the encrypted sms
message. I have encrypted the sms under onclick method. But I don't know
where to decrypt it at time of delivery to the receiver. I am using android
emulator not on real phone devices. Please let me know your idea. Thanks!.

*With Best Regards,
Eyasu Getahun,
University of Trento
Via Brennero 150,