Hi,

On a ListView that loads covers I have a problem with OutOfMemory. I
use the method getView of BaseAdapter for reuse cells .

I use a properly functioning imageLoader although the problem may be
related but I know it's possible.
However I disable the cache memory that is now imageLoader's current
load images but does storage more.
When I scroll in my list, I obtain in logcat the following error:
345 600-byte external allocation too large for this process.
VM will not let us allocate 345,600 bytes

This error also occurs when I'm at the end of the list and I continue
to scroll, scroll the list is more or very slightly since the end is
but the same cells are shown.
getView of BaseAdapter is not call yet I still get the error until I
scroll with my finger while the list does not scroll over:
345 600-byte external allocation too large for this process.
VM will not let us allocate 345,600 bytes

This problem occured on the Archos A43, is that you know why the
system tries to allocate memory then the list does not change and
therefore does not charge the cells?
Could it come from the resources of IU?

Sincerely,

Gabriel