I would say good luck in getting an answer to that question, I asked about a
Web App a couple days ago and still not gotten an answer...

Looks like you have to be a member of the click to get a respons on here....

Personally my opinion is that it makes no sense to do Native Apps, unless
you are building a completely stand alone product.

With there being no standard for mobile apps in place, Native Apps require
at least 2 times the development work, and as soon as HP gets their WebOS
Tablet out you have three times, then along comes Microsoft rounding out all
4 bases....