Hi all,

I'm trying to play raw PCM in assets using AudioTrack, but I couldn't
seem to get it right. This is how I generate the raw PCM on my
computer:

  ffmpeg -i sample.aif -ac 1 -ar 22050 -f s16le sample

I've also tried the following formats, but all I can get is a noisy
distorted sound.

  s16be           PCM signed 16 bit big-endian format
  s16le            PCM signed 16 bit little-endian format
  u16be           PCM unsigned 16 bit big-endian format
  u16le            PCM unsigned 16 bit little-endian format

Here's my code for initializing AudioTrack.

mTrack = new AudioTrack(
    AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC,
    22050,
    AudioFormat.CHANNEL_OUT_MONO,