Hi,

I want to send SMS content in the same encoding format (G-7Bit/8Bit/UCS2) to
remote device via Bluetooth.
I'm accessing the SMS through content provider. When I pull the SMS from
content provider it gives the message as either string or byte[].

Basically, I want to know the encoding type used on that message. So that i
can encode the message and send it over Bluetooth.

Please let me know the ways to find a encoding type used in SMS.

Thanks,
Tamizh