Hallo Shekhar,

if the card supports ISO 14443-4 (which every EMV card should do) you
can access this card with APDU commands through ISO-DEP. (* Except for
some cards that seem to require a higher magnetic field strength than
the Nexus S provides.)

Using APUD commands you can then access whatever information the EMV
standards allow you to access.

br,
Michael