How to perform 256 Bit AES Encryption (Using Rijndael algorithm).

*My Requirement:* I have implemented 256 Bit Encryption (Rijndael) on server
(using C#.Net) and it sends data to client (i.e Android device) - now
to decrypt these data - would like to implement 256 Bit Encryption
(Rijndael) on Android. I know how to perform 128 Bit encryption - but i
would like to implement 256 bit encryption...

Any pointer or help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.