Hi Stephen,

The article you linked is published along with other resources you may
find helpful, such as tutorials and code samples, at:

http://developer.sonyericsson.com/

You can also take advantage of the Device Loaner Program, linked there
as well, to borrow a device to test your application.

/Danny Zubiate
Developer Support Engineer
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications