Hi
Thanks for ur reply.I checked version.Its ok.I am having the following
error:

[2011-06-21 15:39:21 - MyCamera] Installation error:
INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_
STORAGE
[2011-06-21 15:39:21 - MyCamera] Please check logcat output for more
details.
[2011-06-21 15:39:21 - MyCamera] Launch canceled!

Regards
Goutom