Thanks!

------Original message------
From: <android-developers+nore...@googlegroups.com>
To: "Digest Recipients" <android-developers+dig...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:44:27 PM GMT+0000
Subject: [android-developers] Digest for android-developers@googlegroups.com -
25 Messages in 18 Topics

Today's Topic Summary

Group: android-developers@googlegroups.com

  - ACRA reports 7 crashes but Android market does not [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/6043e3a576c3da7a
  - Paypal using Webview [2 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/60ae38295ec8d655
  - Write and Read CSV File [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/af51bb9b94a06892
  - How to configure Bluetooth in android emulator [3 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/30e4664a36927069
  - App installs on emulator but not on device [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/d8cede53e6ba3406
  - Network error in emulator [2 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/4c75da43967b0909
  - Layout in a not default package [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/bca765cd65645de5
  - Local variable type mismatch [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/4449d88c0cc723c2
  - Eclipse Project Error [2 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/68124740a7d4c33f
  - Need Developer to convert POC in App Inventor to Android Native Code. FT
paid work. Work remotely to start with, UK Sponsorship to follow [2 Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/287527c5254a9072
  - Can't show AlertDialog [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/76deda31061f87b5
  - Question on Broadcast receiver with some prioroty set and category set as
Home [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/682be0866b62a77c
  - HTTP Error Debugging HELP!!!!! [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/2ee3d1950707d30c
  - When starting two emulators, each Logcat Messages will be printed twice [1
Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/aaea3fb332f4b46b
  - What are your thoughts on this service - activity communication pattern? [1
Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/3767daafa4e29209
  - authentication of an app in facebook [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/cf7f3f1bedff081d
  - How to immediately dispatch touch events outside of a PopupWindow [2
Updates]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/d68440ab79320485
  - Smart dismissability of ListPopupWindow [1 Update]
    http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/t/7a92d9c99c7441b6

Topic: ACRA reports 7 crashes but Android market does not