On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:41 PM, MCON Dev <mcon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope google makes it a bit easier to integrate in app billing in the
> future. It took me sometime to get this working. And with this blog I
> hope to make it easier for folks out there.

You missed the link :) While some people may find this helpful,
it's just a bunch of steps without any real explanation of
what and why is being done. So even if someone gets it
work by some chance, they will have no idea how to fix
it when it breaks or change it to suit their needs. And
then we get the 'plz hlp is URGENT' mails in here...