I've got an android application which runs on a Motorola Xoom, but can
not be seen from the market on a Xoom. Here is the market link to the
app: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.flightscope.app

I'm also including my whole manifest without its activities.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
          package="com.flightscope.app"
          android:versionCode="9" android:versionName="v1.0.5 (June
2011)">
  <supports-screens
      android:normalScreens="true"
      android:largeScreens="true"
      android:smallScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true"/>
  <uses-feature android:required="false"
android:name="android.hardware.telephony"></uses-feature>
  <uses-feature android:required="true"
android:name="android.hardware.wifi"></uses-feature>
  <uses-feature android:required="true"
android:name="android.hardware.bluetooth"></uses-feature>
  <uses-feature android:required="true"
android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen"></uses-feature>
  <application android:name="App"
               android:label="@string/app_name"
               android:icon="@drawable/icon"
               android:theme="@style/Theme.FullScreen">
  <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="8" android:targetSdkVersion="11"/>
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE"/

  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE"/

  <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
  <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE"/>
  <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH"/>
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN"/>
</manifest>

The website (https://market.android.com/publish) says the following
about the application:

This apk requests 8 permissions that users will be warned about
android.permission.INTERNET
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
android.permission.CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
android.permission.BLUETOOTH
android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN

This apk requests 3 features that will be used for Android Market
filtering
android.hardware.wifi
android.hardware.bluetooth
android.hardware.touchscreen

This apk requests 1 native platforms that will be used for Android
Market filtering
armeabi

Copy protection is set.

Supported Devices
[Learn More]
This application is only available to devices with these features, as
defined in your application manifest.
Screen layouts: SMALL NORMAL LARGE XLARGE
Required device features
android.hardware.wifi
android.hardware.bluetooth
android.hardware.touchscreen
This application is available to over 411 devices. Show devices

And when I click on the "Show devices" link, the Xoom does appear in
that list. As you can see I already have the telephony feature set to
false and the application is still blocked.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Johan Radyn