Hello, community!

I`m working on multiuser application, which is rest client. So when I launch
it the 1st activity offers you to log in.

e.g. I have 10 activities and LoginActivity.
I can go through all of them in different orders:
LoginActivity -> Activity1 -> Activity2 -> Activity3 ... -> Activity7 ..
-> Activity2 and so on.
>From each activity I can do logout and go to LoginActivity to log in with
another user name.

Possible next situation:
1) I do log in with username1: LoginActivity -> Activity1 -> Activity2 -> *
Activity3**(logout)* -> LoginActivity.
2) then username2 logged in and does his work: LoginActivity -> Activity1
-> Activity2 -> ... -> Acivity9*(logout)* -> LoginActivity.
3) when username1 wants to resume his work, he logs in and application must
show activity he logged out from: LoginActivity -> *Activity3.*
Also each user wants to see only relevant for him data.

I thought about how to implement this, and have 2 ideas:
1. Use of sharedpreferences separate for each user, e.g.
"<prefs_name><userId>" file name. Store all user specific settings there.
2. Use *custom* back stack after logging in.

Questions:
q1) Is there already defined way to implement mustiuser apps in android
platform?
q2) is it possible to use *explicitly launched custom* back stack, beginning
after LoginActivity?

let`s discuss this.

p.s. if you don`t understand smth. please do ask.