Hi,
i am working on an application according to which when i enabled
bluetooth of my phone the list of all other bluetooth enabled devices
should be displayed  and a predefined text/image data automatically
send to the device which is selected from the list.
i tried bluetooth chat example but i did'nt worked .

please anyone know the solution please help me .if anyone provide me
any code sample for this that would be great for me.

Please help!!!!

Thnaks in advace