HI All,
I am trying to invoke the sqlite3_open functionality(from libsqlite3.so)  on
ARMv5 tablet but it is not happening giving error -->

*SQLITE_CANTOPEN*

..The  libsqlite3.so is linked with the main shared library testengine.so
which I am loading via System.Load("testengine").I am not loading thr
libsqlite3.so as it is already linked with the testengine.so ; and then via
jni call calling a c method which is calling sqlite3_open and the result is
as I said above.

 sqlite3 *db = NULL;
int  rc=sqlite3_open("myDbName.db", &db);

Its a first time activity of creating a new DB.
Any one having any idea or can some one plz point to what I am missing.

Rhds, -Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"