Hi all!

I use the Google API in my app and I have a question about the logo on
the map. I don't modify it when I display the map, but If I display
the route between two points, I paint two buttons onto the map. One of
this buttons is drawn over the logo (left corner on the bottom of the
screen) and this button is only visible if I'm displaying a route. Do
you think this a violation of the terms of service (http://
code.google.com/apis/maps/terms.html)? Exactly, this point:

"9.4 Attribution.

(a) Content provided to you through the Service may contain the trade
names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other
distinctive brand features of Google, its partners, or other third
party rights holders of content indexed by Google. When Google
provides this attribution, you must display it as provided through the
Service or as described in the Maps APIs Documentation and may not
delete or in any manner alter these trade names, trademarks, service
marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features"

Thanks