in any case, this is my on Create, when my code crash...

/* (non-Javadoc)
     * @see android.app.Activity#onCreate(android.os.Bundle)
     */
    @Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        Log.i(TAG, "******************* Creating MixDroid
*******************");
        setContentView(R.layout.start_activity);
        boolean b = NetworkConnection.isOnline(this);
        setSharedPreferences(b, false, true, null, null);

        Log.w(TAG, getIntent().getExtras()==null?"Running for first
time, no SharedPreferences setted, using default values":
        "Have an saved state, checking SharedPreferences...");

        if(getIntent().getExtras()==null){
            boolean connected = sharedPreferences.getBoolean(ONLINE,
false);
            boolean firstTime =
sharedPreferences.getBoolean(FIRST_TIME_USE, true);

            if(!connected){
                NetworkConnection.startNetworkAlertDialog(this);
            }
            if(firstTime){
                MixDroidUtils.startErrorAlertDialog(this,
MixDroidUtils.RUNNING_FIRST_TIME);
            }
        }

        //set layout
        Log.d(TAG, "Setting list adapter");
        ButtonsAdapter adapter = new ButtonsAdapter(this,
Order.generateOrders(Order.TYPE_BUTTON, 5));
        Log.d(TAG, "    putting adapter on list adapter");
        setListAdapter(adapter);
    }