>> If I get that letter, I'll reply to them to kindly...

I did that exactly once in my life and it took two years and a lot of pain
and suffering (and legal bills) to get passed that one outburst. I was young
and foolish at the time.

Just remember, never respond to any legal letter with anything less than
another legal letter.

Not heading this advice will just feed the sender with things they can put
in front of a judge. If you want to have fun with the legal system, then by
all means do so. For me, there is nothing fun about lawyers, judges or
judgements.

The saying "The person who legally defends themselves has a fool for a
client." is appropriate.

-John Coryat