At a minimum, I'd try asking your question on the Apache Felix users mailing list...

-> richard

On 7/7/11 18:07, Jesse wrote:
I have looked at that, but the EZDroid community hasn't been updated since 2009 and there is practically no content on their site. This makes me think it is completely abandoned. They do link to some code which was presented at a conference a few years back: https://opensource.luminis.net/wiki/display/SITE/Apache+Felix+on+Androids The code is extremely basic though and it doesn't address any of my concerns. In their example projects, they create all views through code. They don't reference any Android resources, such as layout files. There is no discussion on what happens to the view created by the bundle if the bundle needs to be updated or removed.

Also, there is the fact that it is impossible to add an activity or service to an application without modifying the Android manifest.