Hi,

does anybody see the possibility to enable (by enable I mean even
compile the sources, e.g. as shown by Gerald Madlmayr on the
http://www.nearfieldcommunicationsworld.com/2011/02/13/35913/uncovered-the-hidden-nfc-potential-of-the-google-nexus-s-and-the-nokia-c7/)
the NFC NXP 544 to work in card emulation mode not using the SWP and
UICC for SE as shown in the article, but using the SE on the microSD?
For this there is dedicated protocol S2C, but I would like to stick
the the traditional SD card with the SE like the Mobile Security Card
from G&D (http://www.gi-de.com/en/products_and_solutions/products/
secure_microsd/product_details_4992.jsp). It contains SE, which can be
accessed by the standard file I/O commands, which are APDUs
'decorated' by specific 'magic' numbers, so they are by the SD card
micro controller distinguished from other file I/O and those commands
are send directly to the GP enabled secure element instead of the
standard flash storage...

Thanks for comments and tips.
Regards,
STeN