Hi all,
i am doing stress testing on the android phone by running the perl
script on windows 7 PC which uses adb driver for sending commands ,
which will do some kind of testing on UI applications. while  running
the test, adb is going offline. even if we do adb-kill-server and adb
devices , it is still showing  adb offline as follows:
adb devices     status
61324765       offline.
when i analyse the issue , i found that windows 7 PC is not sending
USB In tokens to get data from the target device even target is ready
with data.   Due to which , whenever we type adb kill-server and adb
devices , USB host is sending only commands to the target , but it is
not sending the USB IN tokens to get data .  because of this, adb is
showing as offline.  We are suspecting it as adb driver issue on the
windows 7 USB Host PC.
adb.exe application is giving read request to adb driver , but adb
driver is not scheduling the read request to Hw i think. Due to which
test is failing as application thinks there is no response from the
target device.
So, it has to be debugged from ADB driver on Host PC.

Has anybody encountered this issue and How it could be solved ? Please
help me on this.

Note: same script is getting executed on Windows XP PC with the same
andorid phone.