Most definitely.  And we are not alone.
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=1e575cf9e437736c

Try this one for kicks.  Search for theme.  Then search for Theme.
You will get entirely different results based only on the capital T.

I've lost a lot of sales over it.  I'm down about $500 from my budget
so far.

I've contacted a Market product manager who I met at Google I/O to
voice my concerns.  We'll see if anything comes of it.  I suspect
he'll say "we're changing the search algorithm, and you'll have to
wait until it learns what is relevant."