Good morning,

I'm currently developing a custom view directly based on the View
class. I'm currently facing a huge problem : I cannot find a way to
access Android default attributes, like highlight color, text color,
textSize, etc.

Basically, I want my custom view to use the textAppearance
TextAppearance.Small. Currently, here what I've done :

TypedValue tv = new TypedValue();
getContext().getTheme().resolveAttribute(android.R.attr.textAppearanceSmall,
tv, true);

TypedArray at =
getContext().getResources().obtainTypedArray(tv.resourceId);

It seems to work, the TypedArray is populated. However, how can I
access resources inside that typed array?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Many many thanks,

Sébastien