Hi everyone,

I launched an app called "American States List and Facts" on Android
Market a couple of days ago. It quickly appeared in the web version of
the Android Market search results in top positions, for search words
such as "American States List" or "American States Facts". My problem
is that it doesn't appear (or it is very badly ranked) on the mobile
version of Android Market when I make the same search on my mobile.

Does somebody know if there is a difference between ranking on mobile
and web versions of Android Market? Does anyone know how I can fix
this problem?

Thanks in advance!