Hi guys, we're doing a research project on the mobile ecosystem
 in the Mobility Research Center at Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley.
Our main goal in our current study is to understand the decision-
making process followed by mobile applications developers/start-ups.
We are particularly interested in how they decide upon platform(s),
device(s), carrier(s), and market, as well as the relative importance
of technology and business factors.

Our research process includes a formal survey, a series of interviews,
and a public wiki. In the fast moving mobile world Android is a news
full of promise and your experience should be taken into account in
pur research.
So we would like you to complete our SURVEY at
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1108623

We think that it will take about 15-20 minutes to complete the survey
and will close be Jan. the 10th
We will make the results public on our wiki, as well as through public
presentations.
It would be GREAT if you could pass along this message and this link
to them.
We want to follow up with some people in more detail. If you would
have about 30 minutes for an informal interview, please let us know.

We've just started a wiki on this topic and encourage you to visit,
contribute, and let others know about it. It's at
http://mobiledevelopers.pbwiki.com/

Thanks for your help, and best wishes for the holidays and for 2009.