On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Dimitris <dimtsou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question is how to make that possible?

That is a very broad question.

> How to put a mark of my users on Google Maps and how to show this to the
> rest of my users?

That is also quite broad.

> I know about Google Maps Javascript V3 API. Can I take the position of
> my android users on a server and doing some magic stuff produce the
> new map and then share this map across all the other users?

I'm sure you could.

> If yes, could you please give me some directions?

If you're using the Maps Javascript API, that has nothing to do with Android
specifically and thus is not relevant for this list.

If you decide to use the Android Maps library, then you would start with the
documentation and samples, then come back when you have more specific
questions to ask.