On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 01:24 -0800, Dianne Hackborn wrote:
> I have not been saying that you shouldn't provide other ways for the
> user to navigate and your UI if you want, I have been saying that the
> implementation you have been discussing and posting here would break
> on pretty much anything besides the G1.  At the end of the day, you

Why do you say this?  It seems to me that this would work on any device
with a physical keyboard and that Android does not yet provide an on
screen keyboard most Android devices will provide a physical keyboard.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad thing?

Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beat...@beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."
www.beattie-home.net     | -- Midori Koto