Hi All,
I am developing / working on an app which provides licensed content on
a subscription basis. Unfortunately the content I have has a
restriction - I can only provide the subscription content on HTC &
Samsung Android Devices as the content provider has partnered/licensed
agreements with these specific companies. As I come from a business /
UI designer background, I lack a bit of needed knowledge & experience
on the technical side :)

If anyone can advise, I needed to know:

1) Is there any way I can restrict the 'premium content' within the
application on specific branded devices? For example, if a Motorola
user tries to access the content from within the app, is it possible
to detect the make/model of their device and block the content?
(obviously with a user friendly message)

2) Is there any way I can stop users of unsupported brands from seeing
the app in the market place? (feels like a big ask and personally I do
doubt it can be done)

Any advice on my questions would be very helpful!
Thanks, Bhav