Hi,

I think yes because it works well if I set as background.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109616049711402953088/2011Julius22?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2eofOr_vCHkwE

Here is the pictures: the nine patch png, the result with background/
setAlpha, the result with src/setAlpha.

Stretching is ok in only one picture and alpha is ok in the other
picture.

Tamás