I don't think there is any way to do that in the manifest. However,
you can remove android:screenOrientation from the manifest and set it
in the activity's onCreate() method instead:

if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT < Build.VERSION_CODES.GINGERBREAD)

setRequestedOrientation(ActivityInfo.SCREEN_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE);
else

setRequestedOrientation(ActivityInfo.SCREEN_ORIENTATION_SENSOR_LANDSCAPE);