I have a few sets of images that I want to put into sprites.
One of these has a little dude walking to the right, to the
left, and standing still (in two positions).

Would the following positioning be correct as a sprite?  I've
never done one before, so I'm guessing, based on ones I've seen....

   [Walking left 1]      [Walking left 2]
   [Walking right 1]     [Walking right 2]
   [Standing pos 1]
   [Standing pos 2]

Or, should the two standing positions be:

   [Standing pos 1]      [Standing pos 2]

Or am I completely off here?

Thanks,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        |        |\      _,,,---,,_
spooky1...@gmail.com    | ZZZzz  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_

Point Lobos Photography Set 1 (Photo-posters):  http://jdgapps.com