HI Everyone,
m using Alert Dialog to display a login form.
this login form contains one golden border.
M setting a custom view in this alert dialog.
but in Alert dialog one another cornor is also coming.
when i use this line

alert.setInverseBackgroundForced(*true*);

Cornor of alert Dialog becomes white and i set  it false, one transparent
border is coming.

i dont want to show any other border around my alert dialog.

Here is my code , please check.

LayoutInflater factory = LayoutInflater.*from*(*this*);

*final* View textEntryView = factory.inflate(R.layout.*speak_local*, *null*
);

Speak_convert_from=(Spinner)textEntryView.findViewById(R.id.*country_spinner
*);

Word_convert_from=(Spinner)textEntryView.findViewById(R.id.*
select_word_spinner*);

result_box=(EditText)textEntryView.findViewById(R.id.*result_edittext*);

conver_button=(Button)textEntryView.findViewById(R.id.*convert_button*);

Speak_convert_to=(Spinner)textEntryView.findViewById(R.id.*
convert_language_spinner*);

AlertDialog.Builder alert = *new* AlertDialog.Builder(*this*);

alert.setView(textEntryView);

alert.setInverseBackgroundForced(*true*);

AlertDialog *loginPrompt* = alert.create();

alert.show();

Kindly suggest me on this particular issue.

Thanks in Advance.

with Regards

Gaurav Gupta