Hello friends,

I'm trying to up wilink (WIFI 1271 ) on panda board , the kernel I'm using
android 2.6.35 (Gigerbread) .
Soft points identification is happening successfully, and I'm able to browse
for small duration of time, after that browser application is crashing, and
wilink is falling( connection is retaining).

I need help in making stable wilink on panda board any really appreciate.

If still more information required kindly let me

Thanks and regards
Sunil.