Mark Murphy wrote:
> Keith Wiley wrote:
> > ...so how do I transfer data saved by my app off the phone?
>
> adb pull works, if you have the full path to the file in question.

But that requires anyone using my app to download the sdk and use cmd-
line tools to move data from the phone to their computer.

Another response said I can write to the sd card, which is visible as
an external drive when the phone is mounted.  If I can figure out how
that's done that should work.

Thanks.