I think that means that the JVM reads your code line by line and initialize
the classes as needed, starting by your "Main" class. It only loads class A
if your "Main" class has a reference to it, then stops loading the "Main"
class and starts loading A, when A referrs to B, pauses the load of A and
start with B, the resumes the load of A, and at last resumes the load of
"Main".