Christian Albert Mueller
(3 Years in the Android Market)

Today I had to find out that many of
my creative work came copied by:

"My Days (Period & Ovulation)
iac.health.mydays
Health Team

desir...@gmail.com

First I thought its just the similar Name

that I don't like. but at near investigation I had to found out

he copied 90% from my "About" Page in his app.

You will find even more similar functions he just took 1:1.

You can compare yourself while downloading both apps.

I am sure you are not interested to support such creativity theft

and don't like similar happen to you

Please *compare BOTH apps yourself* and than make your comment!

Should u like to talk to that copycat developer himself your opinion, you
are free to do so.

Thats his only contact i found:  desirmpo...@gmail.com . He does not offer
even a

support page in the market for his app.

As I know you don't have to do anything, I would appreciate any of your
activities

from a serious developer to another.

Such people, who only copy/paste other devs work should not benefit from
that.

Finest Regards and wish you all the best

Yours

Chris