Hi

try -

Hint: If you are connecting to a Bluetooth serial board then try using
the well-known SPP UUID 00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB. However
if you are connecting to an Android peer then please generate your own
unique UUID.

see
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/bluetooth/BluetoothDevice.html

regards